Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tomorrow!!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!! The day that seemed to take all summer to get here is finally here.

Yesterday, I went out for Mexican for my "last supper" before surgery. It was absolutely delicious. Today, I tried to stay busy to keep my mind off things. I went to up to the mall with my family, took a nap, and went to go watch my sister play in a summer basketball league. As for tonight, I'll just be relaxing at home and trying to get a good night's sleep.

I'm so nervous, yet excited for the surgery. I'll be one step closer to fixing the overbite that has never been close to being fixed before, but at the same time, I have a very long road ahead of me. I don't know when I'll be able to update my blog, but I'll see if my mom or sister can get pictures and updates up while I'm still in the hospital. Thank you again for all of the support and for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. 

2 comments:

  1. Meghan, you will be fabulous tomorrow! Here's to steady hands and a speedy recovery. Hugs and prayers, the Pawl/Smith family (Mr./Mrs., Cameron, Abby, Caden and baby Leo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan,

    You have been on my mind so much these past weeks. I hope you are doing well. I certainly don't expect any posting from you for a bit, but I wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you.

    love, p snow

    ReplyDelete