Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 24-25: Back at School!!!

Yesterday I moved back into my dorm at school. I love the way my room is set up and I'm working on getting everything in place.

I've had a few things to do for my training so far, and everyone in the Welcome Week Leader group is wonderful. Last night when we had a meeting to introduce ourselves and they had ordered Jimmy John's for us. I could tell that everyone was kind of wondering why I wasn't eating so I explained that I had jaw surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago and still can't chew.

When I went to Target yesterday with my mom and sisters we made sure that I loaded up on a lot of soft food and I think that I'm going to be alright as far as eating.

Overall, I'm so happy to be back at school, and I can't wait to until all of my friends come back so I can show them my new smile! I think the change of scenery and being busy helped make me feel better even though I'm very tired now. I'm looking forward to a great year and will keep you updated on how things are going.

Here are today's pictures:





4 comments:

  1. We are so glad you are upbeat and happy to be back at school! We do miss you, but we know what a great place school is for you! Love looking at your smile!
    Love you,
    Mom, the girls and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meggie~ I seem to always be piggy-backing on things your mom says but, again I agree. I think being back at school will do wonders for your spirits. I think you will be feeling like your old self very soon now....you look fab!!! See you on your first visit home!! Love, Mrs Prowseee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you send me a message on Facebook with your address for this year. Seeley told me he wants to send his god-momma some treats.

    Love, Michelle, Jasom, Seeley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meghan! So sorry I missed you coming into the office last week while I was away.... but I love your photos! Hope all is going well -- everyone told me you looked great when you came in:)
    Feel better & better & have fun getting back into the swing of school.
    Dr. Fee

    ReplyDelete