Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 16: A Look at How Far I've Come

Today I went out shopping for new jeans because the one's I have from last year are too big since I've lost weight from only eating liquids and soft foods. I also went out to eat at Max and Erma's and got to have some of their chicken tortilla 'torture' soup.

I still haven't taken out my rubber bands even though I'm allowed to because I'm afraid I won't be able to get them back in. Maybe one day next week I'll give it a try.

Even though things are far from being over, I thought I'd give you a look at how far I've come so far. This is a picture of my smile today and my smile back in June.


It's easy to see that my smile isn't as "gummy" as it used to be. I'm excited that everything is coming along so well, and I can't wait to see the final result!

Here are the rest of today's pictures: 






No comments:

Post a Comment