Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The End of the Tin Grin :)

Well, this is what I've been waiting for! On Monday I finally got my braces taken off. All I can say is "WOW!" All along I knew that I was going to be pleased with the results, but I still can't believe what a difference my surgery and orthodontic work has made! I could not be happier, and to anyone who might be considering orthognathic surgery, all I can say is "Go for it!" It wasn't always easy, but the end product is definitely worth everything that I went through over the past year and a half.

Today I picked up my retainers from the orthodontist, and for right now I have to wear them all the time.

Here is the before and after smile :)

4 comments:

  1. Meggie - WOOOOWWWWWWW!!! What a difference! I am so happy that you are happy! You should be very proud of yourself because you faced everything with such a positive attitude. Everyting that comes your way now (in life) should be a piece'a'cake compared to this! See you next time you are in town!!! Love, Mrs Prowseeee ;+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meghan,

    Thank you for the blog. Your experience is an inspiration and help for lot of people, including me. I will appreciate if you could post a follow up, like how it feels and looks after 3 years. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful! I love it! I had several questions because I have an overbite and a gummy smile, I was recommended botox, lip repositioning surgery, etc, I don't know what procedure would work best for me! I live in Southern California, and if you do too, can you recommend me the person! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete